The standard American diet is unhealthy and provides inadequate nutrition for many metabolic processes your body requires, including detoxification.
- It is high in fats and sugars.
- It contains nutrient-depleted vegetables, grains, and fruits.
- It includes meats that contain antibiotics and hormones.
- It includes a number of the foods that contain fungus or molds, which may cause harmful substances, known as mycotoxins, to build up within your system.
- It is full of foods that can result in the development of allergies.
Some of the most common food allergies are derived from dairy products, wheat, corn, and soy. Although typical environmental allergy symptoms are sneezing, watery eyes, and itching, food allergies can affect the body in unexpected ways. This can occur through poor digestion, (which could complicate disorders such as) bloating, gas, heartburn, headaches, fatigue, chronic infections, depression, attention deficit disorder, autism, and a multitude of other health conditions, including diseases such as multiple sclerosis, Parkinson ’s disease, and cancer.